Tuesday, September 15, 2015

AP Quarter 1 Stuff

AP 1/3 REVISED Syllabus

AP 2/4 REVISED Syllabus

Here you will find links to all the handouts and videos we watched in quarter one.  

Come back often because I will be updating them as the quarter progresses!  I hope this is helpful!































*Nix original!* MLA formatting

* Nix original* works cited pages

Just for fun...

Synthesis Essays (with my pal, Mrs. Boeckle ... no, I don't know her)

Argumentative Essays with Mrs. Boeckle!

                                       Rhetorical Analysis with Mrs. Boeckle

                                   Ethos, Pathos, and Logos...oh my!

                                       Rhetorical Devices









Practice Your Analysis...






templates:



No comments:

Post a Comment